Yamhill County Jail
November 28, 2012
Currently there is 11 Foreign Nationals (criminal aliens) incarcerated at the Yamhill County Jail in McMinnville, Oregon for various crimes that have United States (U.S.) Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Holds placed on them by U.S. DHS–ICE (See links).
1. CARDOZA, ELIAZAR GARCIA
2. CRUZ, JOSE FRANCISCO LEAL
3. DELOSSANTOS, ABELARDO DE JESUS
4. GONZALEZ, ROGELIO MARTINEZ
5. HERNANDEZ, MOISES ANTONIO SANTILLAN
6. MARTINEZ, GUSTAVO DAVID
7. MOJICA, MARTIN
8. ORTEGA, RAFAEL BUENROSTRO
9. PIMENTEL, VICTOR HUGO JUAREZ
10. RAMIREZ, MARIO ENRIQUE PONCE
11. SANCHEZ, ENRIQUE BOTELLO
Of the 198 inmates incarcerated at the Yamhill County Jail, the 11 criminal aliens make up 5.55% of the jail population.
For the eleven months of 2012, the Yamhill County Jail has averaged 7.36 criminal aliens per day at the jail.