Lars Larson Show: Criminal Alien of the Week Report
May 5, 2016
It has been an interesting first week in the month of May when it comes to criminal aliens here in the Pacific Northwest part of the United States of America.
This week we put another face to alien crime for your radio listeners — criminal aliens who rape little girls.
Tuesday, December 15, 2015 the Keizer Police took into custody Mexican national Raul Xalamihua-Espindola, now age 28, after eight years and legal proceedings that involved him being arrested, held in Mexican prison and extradited to the United States.
Some back ground information: In early April of 2007 Espindola, then 19 years old, took an 11 year old girl, a resident of Keizer, Oregon, whom he claimed to be his girl friend to Zongolica, Vera Cruz, Mexico without her parents’ permission (Note: According to other media reports, the girl and her parents are Mexican nationals, likely resident aliens).
On September 4, 2007 a Keizer Police officer and FBI agent flew to Mexico City and recovered the young crime victim taking her into protective custody. She was shortly thereafter returned to her parents in Keizer.
Back to present, on December 16, 2015 Espindola was arraigned at the Marion County Circuit Court Annex.
On December 29, 2015 Espindola pled not guilty in a Marion County Circuit Court to four counts of first-degree rape and one count of first-degree custodial interference.
Tuesday, May 3, 2016 Raul Xalamihua-Espindola pled guilty to three counts of first-degree rape. His sentencing is scheduled for June 6, 2016.
Some fast Facts:
– The MCCF no longer honors Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainers without a federal warrant for an individuals arrest.
– The Oregon Department of Corrections (DOC) on April 1, 2016 had 761 Mexican nationals incarcerated; 80.27 percent of the foreign nationals in the states prisons.
– Marion County is the fifth most populous county in Oregon. The county is number one in foreign national crime with 236 criminal aliens incarcerated in the DOC prison system; 24.89 percent of the foreign nationals in the prison system.
– Oregon County Circuit Courts have sent 139 Mexican nationals to serve time in the DOC prison system for the crime of rape.
– Marion County Circuit Courts’ have sent 44 Mexican nationals to serve time in the DOC prison system for the crime of rape; 31.65 percent criminal aliens incarcerated for rape.
Lars, the first week of May and another criminal alien report for Lars Larson Show FM 101.1 radio listeners.