Lars Larson Show: Criminal Alien of the Week Report
July 17, 2014
It has been an interesting second full week in the month of July when it comes to foreign national crime here in the State of Oregon.
This week we look at Oregonians’ reaction to what can best be described as an invasion of 52,000 plus illegal immigrants and more to come from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador that are showing up on the United States Southern border with Mexico.
Concerned Oregonians across the state have filled regional and local newspapers with letters to the editor responding to the invasion of the American homeland — they should continue to use the hardcopy and electronic media as a means of protest to expose the failure of President Obama and Congress to protect our country’s borders.
Here are titles and links to some of the best letters in order chronologically in which they appeared in newspapers across the state over the last couple weeks (See links):
– Beware ‘Gang of 8 Amnesty Bill’, By Jerry Ritter ERG 7-16-2014 http://registerguard.com/rg/opinion/31871021-78/eugene-inflation-divestment-fossil-guard.html.csp
– It’s president’s, not GOP’s, fault, By Matthew Durbin ERG 7-15-2014 http://registerguard.com/rg/opinion/31837125-78/eugene-housing-poticha-student-women.html.csp
– Pols ineffective on immigration, By Fritz Thomas TW 7-14-2014 http://theworldlink.com/news/opinion/mailbag/pols-ineffective-on-immigration/article_60695e98-0b85-11e4-af07-0019bb2963f4.html
– Children should be sent countries of origin, By Rosemary Scott SJ 7-12-2014 http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/07/13/letter-children-sent-countries-origin/12578551/
– U.S. is dumping grounds for poor children, By Jim Elvin SJ 7-12-2014 http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/07/13/letter-us-dumping-grounds-poor-children/12578507/
– U.S. destruction comes at administration’s hands, By Jerry Pappe HN 7-11-2014 http://www.heraldandnews.com/members/forum/letters/letter-to-the-editor-u-s-destruction-comes-at-administration/article_1cd37328-08c2-11e4-b891-0019bb2963f4.html
– Wave of immigration has transformed nation, By Karen Heuberger SJ 7-10-2014 http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/07/11/letter-wave-immigration-transformed-nation/12511947/
– Against illegal immigration, By Jack Cox ADH 7-09-2014 http://democratherald.com/news/opinion/mailbag/mailbag-against-illegal-immigration/article_235ea3d2-0784-11e4-8cc7-001a4bcf887a.html
– Stop the children, help Americans, By Jim Pilling ERG 7-08-2014 http://registerguard.com/rg/opinion/31819388-76/eugene-helmet-illegal-market-block.html.csp
– Let’s seal the border, By James P. Carrick CGT 7-6-2014 http://www.gazettetimes.com/news/opinion/mailbag/mailbag-let-s-seal-the-border/article_32ae2e18-04d0-11e4-a2fe-0019bb2963f4.html
– Middle class forced to subsidize Central American poor, By George Irving 7-05-2014 http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/07/06/letter-middle-class-forced-subsidize-c-american-poor/12257301/
– Immigrant surge threatens to overwhelm nation, By Elizabeth Van Staaveren SJ 7-01-2014 http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/opinion/readers/2014/07/01/letter-immigrant-surge-threatens-overwhelm-nation/11830685/
Beyond writing a letter to the editor, here is what listeners can do in reaction to President Obama and Congress’ unwillingness to seal America’s border with Mexico.
A series of public protests will be held across Oregon this weekend in reaction to the current invasion of illegal aliens from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.
Members of Oregonians for Immigration Reform will be protesting the current immigration crisis on Saturday, July 19, 2014 in Salem, Oregon (See link for more information on how you can participate).
Lars, second full week in the month of July and another criminal alien report for Lars Larson Show FM 101.1 radio listeners.