Jackson County Jail
October 9, 2012
Currently there are 13 Foreign Nationals (criminal aliens) incarcerated at the Jackson County Jail in Medford, Oregon for various crimes that have United States (U.S.) Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Holds placed on them by U.S. DHS–ICE (See links).
1. ARIOLA, MARCOS
2. BANUELOS-MERCADO, JOSE SALVADOR
3. BAUTISTA-ARELLANO, RODRIGO ALEJANDRO
4. ENRIQUEZ, EZEQUIEL AYALA
5. GARCIA, ISMAEL ESQUIVEL
6. GARCIA-LEDEZMA, JUAN
7. PANTOJA-BARRON, EVENCIO
8. PARRA-CHAVEZ, BERNARDO
9. PEREZ-GARIBAY, ARISTEO
10. PEREZ-GARIBAY, HECTOR NICANOR
11. REBALLEDO-AVILES, MIGUEL ANGEL
12. TORRES-GARAY, ERNESTOR RAYNUNDO
13. VALDOVINOS-DIAZ, DORIAN IVAN
Of the 230 inmates that can be incarcerated at the Jackson County Jail, the 13 criminal aliens take up approximately 5.65% of the jails capacity to house inmates.
For the ten months of 2012, the Jackson County Jail has averaged 13.10 criminal aliens per day at the jail.