Jackson County Jail
December 8, 2011
Currently there are 11 Foreign Nationals (criminal aliens) incarcerated at the Jackson County Jail in Medford, Oregon for various crimes that have United States (U.S.) Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Holds placed on them by U.S. DHS–ICE.
2. ALNASHMI,ABDULAZIZ MOHAMMED
3. AVILA-MONTOYA,HUGO ALBERTO
4. BERRELLEZ-PAREDES,JESUS IGNACIO
5. CARRANZA-MARTINEZ,ADRIAN MISAE
6. CERVANTES-PEREZ,JUAN RAMON
7. GODINEZ,JOSE DANIEL
8. MEDINA-VALDEZ,JOSE MELECIANO
Of the 230 inmates that can be incarcerated at the Jackson County Jail, the 11 criminal aliens take up approximately 4.78% of the jails capacity to house inmates.
For the 12 months of 2011, the Jackson County Jail has averaged 10.58 criminal aliens per day at the jail.